6.1. In accordance with the Consumer Code, if the Customer is a Consumer, he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, subject to what is indicated in the points below.
6.2. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
6.3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform De Fonseca, using the contact details indicated in Art. 11 below, of his/her decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an explicit declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). To that end, the Customer may use the standard withdrawal form which can be downloaded at the following address (it is not mandatory to use that form).
6.4. To respect the withdrawal term, the Customer merely needs to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period.
6.5. If the Customer withdraws from this contract, De Fonseca will refund to the Customer all payments made by him/her to De Fonseca until the time of withdrawal, including delivery costs (except for supplementary costs resulting from the Customer's choice of a delivery type other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by De Fonseca), without undue delay and in any case not beyond 14 days from the day on which De Fonseca was informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw from this contract. Those refunds will be made via the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, except where the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, De Fonseca guarantees that the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of that refund.
6.6. The Customer recognises and expressly accepts that De Fonseca will have the right to suspend the aforementioned refund until the goods are received or until the Customer has demonstrated that he/she has returned the goods, if before.
6.7. The Customer must return the goods or deliver them to De Fonseca without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he/she informed De Fonseca of the intention to withdraw from this contract.
6.8. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all their parts and in the original packaging (bags and tags), stored and used according to normal diligence, with no signs of wear or dirt, in respect of the conditions indicated in Articles 6.9 and 6.10 below. As envisaged by Art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer will be liable for any reduction in value of the goods as a result of tampering with the same other than anything necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
6.9. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety and may not be exercised for part of the purchased product;
- in accordance with the law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are paid by the Customer. The costs of returning the Products will be paid by the Customer;
- the shipment, until the certification of receipt in the warehouse by De Fonseca, is made under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- if the goods are damaged during transportation, De Fonseca will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days from receiving the goods in its warehouses), to allow him/her to lodge a prompt complaint with the courier chosen by him/her and to obtain a reimbursement for the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time as cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- De Fonseca may not be held liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned through uninsured shipments;
6.10. Without prejudice to the provisions of these conditions and Art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, De Fonseca will refund to the Customer the full amount already paid via the reversal process of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer must promptly provide the bank details with IBAN code to which the refund will be sent (bank account of the invoice addressee).